Book Title: Returning Well: Your Guide to Thriving Back "Home" After Serving Cross-Culturally
Publisher: Newton Publishers
Author: Melissa Chaplin
Do you want to return well?
Returning Well invites you into a guided conversation with your Creator that will reveal and apply invaluable insights as you reflect on your recent season of cross-cultural service. By using Returning Well, you will discover how this season influenced you, how to re-integrate well, and what moving forward in faith means for you.
Returning Well is designed to be
- Engaged–you actively follow your Creator’s lead
- Customized–you select the topics most valuable to you
- Tailored–to fit your personality, energy, and available time
- Equipping–both for you and your chosen Companion
- Empowering–revitalizing your health and wholeness
"I knew when I returned that my life had been drastically changed, but I didn't know where to begin. The questions in Returning Well gave me a place to begin and were great springboards to dig deeper into some issues that I was surprised to uncover. I would highly recommend this to anyone returning from life in another culture." --E.F., cross-cultural sojourner who used Returning Well in her return from Asia