Book Title: The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Steven Schuster
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehensi
- The Critical Mind: Make Better Decisions, Improve Your Judgment, And Think a Step Ahead of Others
- The Art of Everyday Assertiveness: Speak Up. Say No. Set Boundaries. Take Back Control.
- Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don't Have All the Facts
- Accelerated Learning: The Most Effective Techniques: How to Learn Fast, Improve Memory, Save Your Time and Be Successful (Positive Psychology Coaching Series) (Volume 14)
- The Science of Self-Discipline: The Willpower, Mental Toughness, and Self-Control to Resist Temptation and Achieve Your Goals
- Fast Focus: A Quick-Start Guide To Mastering Your Attention, Ignoring Distractions, And Getting More Done In Less Time!
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer
- Effortless Learning: Learn The Secrets That Teachers Never Told You: Master Any Subject, Memorize More, And Focus Fast ( WHILE STUDYING LESS)
- The Art Of Saying NO: How To Stand Your Ground, Reclaim Your Time And Energy, And Refuse To Be Taken For Granted (Without Feeling Guilty!)
Would you like to have better solutions to your problems? Struggling to understand why things went wrong when you did everything right? The Art Of Thinking In Systems can help you with these problems. You think systems thinking is for politicians, and powerful CEO’s? Let me tell you this: a small business is a system, your class at school is a system, your family is a system. You are the element of larger systems – your town, your country, the world. These systems have a different dynamic. The more you know about their nature, the more optimal solutions you’ll find to problems related to them. The Art Of Thinking In Systems presents the fundamental system models and methods with an application to real life. Know how to use systems thinking at work, in your business, in your relationship, friendships. Some things in life can’t be fixed with a simple “you did this so I did that” thinking. By applying conventional thinking to complex problems, we often perpetuate the very problems we try so hard to solve. The book also helps you to see through the hidden pathways of contemporary politics, economics, and education changes. Systems thinking helps you see beyond simple connections, and find strategic solutions considering every actor influencing your problem. Systems thinking opens new and exciting ways to re-invigorate your world view. It enriches your critical thinking skill, analyzing ability, clears your vision, makes you more logical and rational. Think different and get better results. • Learn the main elements of systems thinking. • How to apply the best systems thinking ideas, models, and frameworks in your life. • What are the biggest system errors, how to detect and fix them? • How to improve your romantic relationship with systems thinking? Improve your social life by understanding the systemic aspects of social networks. • How to fix financial problems in your business and personal life. • See through the systems of health care, education, politics, and global economics. The Art Of Thinking In Systems presents global systems theory with real life examples making it easily understandable and applicable. This book is not for Wall Street analysts but for everyday people who wish to understand their world better and make better decisions in their lives. You will be able to define your problems more accurately, design solutions more correctly, put together strategic plans, and understand the world – and your place in it - in its chaotic complexity. In our web-wired, interdependent world systems thinking is the key knowledge to escape confusion. Start developing this precious skill today.